Have you ever had one of those days when you knew what you wanted to do, but for some reason nothing seemed to work? Well that ‘s what happened to me while making this card. The glitter flower was the easy part. I just could not get anything to work with it. I must have cut out at least a dozen different shapes and colors, but I think I am finally happy with the results. What do you think?
- Cardstock: Creative Memories
- Patterned Paper: SEI
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares, Eyelet Squares, Scallop Edgeabilities Edge, Ric Rac Edgeabilites Insert A
- Glitter: Sparkle N Sprinkle
- Outline Stickers: Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Ribbon and Pearls: My stash